• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT-99 Roof Jack

GuidryCAP

My school unit recently purchased an MKT-99 and it is missing the roof jacks. Does anyone have an idea for an alternative? It is a high school CAP unit so I might not always have the muscle I need to raise it. Any advice or help anyone can give will be great!

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So the roof itself is not that heavy, its more a matter of raising and lowering in unison to the point to lock in or unlock the pins that secure it in the upright position. Could you make something using a trailer jack with an added tube and a longer center screw?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks