MKT vynil transport covers

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Jericho

Looking for the exterior vynil transport covers for an MKT want some in good shape and supple Have some but they are dried out and very brittle . also side wall canvas / vynil and complete set of screens would like them all in good shape thanks Andy. "Jericho "

jasonjc

I've got a set of new tan vynil covers. and i think ive got a full set of screen and side in green canvas. Or a bunch of new green nylon side but they are just the right (may be left)

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the travel covers, if you are not using the three fuel can holders on the back of the MKT, then the right side will fit on the left side, and vice versa. And the front will fit on the back, plus vice versa. Nylon carry covers should be kept away from sun exposure if you want them to last more than 15 months. I have at least a dozen sets of green canvas screen sections - ask Ferro, he and Angie helped my sort and fold them five or six years ago! Vinyl stuff should get a good coat of "303 Protectant" (West Marine or e-bay) every year to remain in good shape.2cents

Jericho

thanks for the info Mike I see you have fifteen are any for sale, Sorry it took so long to reply, Just found your post !
[

QUOTE="SCSG-G4, post: 2239829, member: 5642"]
On the travel covers, if you are not using the three fuel can holders on the back of the MKT, then the right side will fit on the left side, and vice versa. And the front will fit on the back, plus vice versa. Nylon carry covers should be kept away from sun exposure if you want them to last more than 15 months. I have at least a dozen sets of green canvas screen sections - ask Ferro, he and Angie helped my sort and fold them five or six years ago! Vinyl stuff should get a good coat of "303 Protectant" (West Marine or e-bay) every year to remain in good shape.2cents
[/QUOTE]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks