• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mog, Rover, Haflinger

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check it out. A guy that owns a glass door shop by me has some cool stuff. He also has some beautiful Pinzgauers. One is the European equal to OD and the other is sand. The sand one is supposed to be only 1 of 2 in the U.S

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The pic of the Halflinger isn't of his. Pulled that off the net. He has had the Rover for, ida know, a year? I see him all over in the sand Pinz. I'll see if I can snap a pic of that. I'll see if I can get a pic of the inside of the Rover

6x6pinz

I helped Dave pick up his new (1985) U1300 Unimog just a few weeks ago from Expedition Imports. Very big and clean truck.
His Pinzgauer is a 716K that he has converted to a soft top. Here is a picture of it on a trail near Parker, Az.

Goatwerks

The Rover is an L101 Vampire and is for sale, it is an all aluminum body and the antene mast is impressive when raised.(over 80')
The last of the cold war spy trucks 8)
His TD Pinz is the only "Legally regisered" one in the US, there is another on Ebay but it was imported for off" road use only "and somehow it is now road registered, but the vin is wrong and It is hiding a massive amount of body rot under the new paint. The fool that buys it is at risk of legal actions for altered title :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks