• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Movie M37

AN/GRC-46

Just saw the latest Indiana Jones movie last night and noticed they used an M37 and a handfull of Deuces in a lot of the early scenes. Unfortunately they felt the necessity to do a head-on collision between the M37 and a nice looking 1949/50 Ford sedan. They didn't really show that aftermath of that collision but I think the Ford probably lost the contest.

Beyond that, it was an entertaining movie but far from the best of the series.

L1A1

RE: Movie M17

AN/GRC-46
I was curious as to what is the vehicle Indiana Jones swings in to/on to when he's in that warehouse? Is it an M35? I've only seen the commercials for the movie and I'm not sure if I'll go and see it or not.
Matt

nattieleather

RE: Movie M17

He swings from the rafters of the building towards the back of the M37 that has the loot in it, misses and swings back into the cab of an M35. Other than paint color was a little off the trucks looked like 1958 or so.... The dueces were gassers all the GI MVs only had one brake light...really good attention to details I felt.

APM215

YOU DONT KNOW HIM! YOU DONT KNOW HIM! YOU DONT KNOW HIM! SMASH. LOL.

CLARK 55AG LOADER

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks