• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moving to Ohio need storage

Shackelford R

I just got out of the U.S. Army on a medical discharge and am relocating to Lima Ohio for school at UNOH and am searching for a place to live with a garage or a storage unit so I can work on my M1009, possibly indoor rv storage unit if any one knows a place I can rent work/storage space I would appreciate it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know about anywhere to rent/live up that way but I do have a friend that works in IT at UNOH if you have any trouble with their network. :)

If you are from Ohio welcome back. If you are not from Ohio welcome anyway. If you hurry you can still make the Findlay show.

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the state! I have been up to onu in ada near lima lots of farms I bet you could store at a farmers barn close to school.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beware of any dealings in the area with Darrell Braun. Search his name here so you can get an idea why.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DB is usually a little closer to Wapakoneta but in general the person in question is in western Ohio and thanks to Recovry4x4 for reminding us.

DanM7890

I went to UNOH and graduated in 10'. I still have some friends and teachers up there. Beware that most storage units will NOT let you work on your vehicles there as its in the contract you sign. I would post something on craigslist.

Shackelford R

Thanks for all the replys I found a storage unit a 25x40 and as long as I dont nake a lot of noise and dont messup the floor im good but it has no power but I can live with that. Recovery4x4 I remeber the thread thanks for the reminder. I also saw a large lot full of military trucks a crane and some outher equipment kinda behind a Sams club off Harding Hwy any Idea whats up with it?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Must be recent as I don't remember seeing anything up there last year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks