• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP Axle gears/Diff gears/...

Keith Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for MRAP 3.07 gears/Centersection for my M1078/LMTV!!! I've read all the old threads but looking for a current source.
Thanks

coachgeo

where did you end up getting your center sections?Thanks
IMHO... use a date search on this cause the most recent person to have obtained a center section is far more liable to offer up a still active source than someone from two years ago.

PS...... Bryce; mentioned earlier in this thread; I believe is soon making a run up the east side of the US delivering and installing them. Give him a look up on facebook and catch him before he sets off.

scottmandu

IMHO... use a date search on this cause the most recent person to have obtained a center section is far more liable to offer up a still active source than someone from two years ago.
PS...... Bryce; mentioned earlier in this thread; I believe is soon making a run up the east side of the US delivering and installing them. Give him a look up on facebook and catch him before he sets off.
Yup Bryce just came through and dropped of a dozen or so chunks at my place. Last I checked he's back home.

NevadaLMTV

Anyone still on this thread? If so are their still pumpkins frt and rr diff and the center still around just found this site for my LMTV getting tired of 62 mph.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks