• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR side ladder?

MTVR

What can you tell me about the boarding ladder that I have occasionally seen on the left side, for climbing up onto the small platform between the cab and the bed? Is it just the tailgate ladder being used in that position, or is it a different ladder?

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
What can you tell me about the boarding ladder that I have occasionally seen on the left side, for climbing up onto the small platform between the cab and the bed? Is it just the tailgate ladder being used in that position, or is it a different ladder?
It is the tailgate ladder. When deemed unnecessary on the tailgate, you can unpin and move the ladder to the storage space under the left front of the bed where you sometimes see them. I climb all the time up the drives cab steps and onto the deck to enter the bed. Hardly ever use a ladder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTVR

It is the tailgate ladder. When deemed unnecessary on the tailgate, you can unpin and move the ladder to the storage space under the left front of the bed where you sometimes see them. I climb all the time up the drives cab steps and onto the deck to enter the bed. Hardly ever use a ladder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks- I was kinda thinking that would be an option too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks