• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mutt tires

fallen

Can anyone advised what a fair price is for take off mutt tires. They have plenty of tread left on them. I am not sure if they are weather cracked. I am going to look at some tomarrow and would like to have an idea what they are worth before I make an offer. I know at least one of them is a recap. They all are mounted on mutt rims and providing the weather cracking is not too bad would it be safe to operate take off tires on the roadway. My guess is they are most likely from the 70's. thanks

poppop

I can't really answer your question but I bought 4 from a salvage yard that at one time had a semi trailer load from all the MUTTS they had killed. I was on good terms with the guy and he let me pick the ones I wanted. 80% or better mounted with air included for $10.00 apiece. Now bear in mind this was 4 years ago. I would have been happy with $30.00. Don't have a clue on todays market. As for condition check for cracking and other than that it just a gamble. I have had no problems with mine and even picked up Santa and delivered him to the home town tree lighting for Christmas. Had no problems at all on the trip to the North Pole:beer:

salt6

hello
you can get brand new tires for 130 dollars a piece brand new rims for 25dollars apiece from front line so i think 75dollars is to much
frenchman
You will also need to add the cost of inner tubes. Still be a better deal than what he is asking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks