• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Dataplates

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in need of a new set of dataplates for my M105A2 cargo trailer.

I contacted Rod Shaver of http://www.mvdataplates.com/

I was told by the lady that he is out of plates for the M105 and will NOT be ordering any more. In fact, he is only selling the stock that he has for ALL of his dataplates, and is not re-ordering anything.

It sounds like he is getting out of the dataplate business. He did not have another location to refer me to.

Does anyone know of a source for military vehicle dataplates other than Rod Shaver of MV Dataplates dot com?????

Thanks in advance.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I was told some of the typical surplus outfits (Saturn, Winer, etc.) have a selection, but when I called they had only a few of the plates to make a set.

Someone is eventually going to have to start screen printing them............

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just ordered some, and some of the plates the site says are instock, he is really out of. He was THE goto guy for plates, seems thats gonna stop here shorty... This isnt too great......

Metternacht

Any News here? I am looking for a Data plate for an M101A3. The trailer doesn't have one currently. It looks like they added a box to an M116A3 chassis.

Is David Kelone still selling the plates?

Lex_Ordo

I'm in the same boat w/ David Kelone. I have been trying for a month now to reach him.
Two voicemails with specific info, and a very detailed email, but no return call, and no reply to the email.
Maybe he's dead?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks