• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVCC Tower Park

Dieselsmoke

Well, it's right around the corner. If todays weather is any indication of what things will be like then we are in for a great event! Nice 70 degrees today finally :)
My original intent was to head down on Monday the 17th and stay through the entire event but the forecast is showing rain starting tonight into Tuesday. So now the plan is to head over either Wednesday or Thursday.
Info can be found at mvccnews.net and it's also in the events calendar.
Gary, what day you planning to come up?
Jones, you gonna make it?
I'm at site 166, look for three deuces before the main camp (we like to be off in our own little world LOL)
djfrema, sorry you can't make it but if there's any chance then sneak on up!

Hi Bill,
Work getting jammed up here due to the rain, or should I say "reign" since it has been controlling my every move here. I have one big vehicle wrap job to do and then I am outa-here. I am going to try and be there sometime between Thurs-Sat.

Jones, if you are not going I will try and hook up with you at your place and view the "Oh Baby" HEMTT. 8) Did you get the STFU stickers I sent you?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Gosh I wish I could go! I only have Monday and Tuesday off with 14 hr days the rest of the week. You guys have fun and post some pics for me. Devin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks