• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV'S at the Beach! Vet Day

Csm Davis

We have got permission to hold a rally in Biloxi, Ms Nov 10-12, right across the street from the beach. We have the weekend to do lots of fun things. There are hookups ($30) and primitive ($20) camp sites per day, and yes you can come early and stay late as long as you pay for the extra days. Make it a vacation, tons of local stuff to do! Gated grounds close to the public at night so our displays and vendors are secure. We pretty much have the run of the place, so I need to know what would make it a great rally. I am going to work on a few rides and probably parades. I want to go to the 2 local veterans homes and let them come out and see them, maybe one a day to make it easier. Hoping to have food vendors on site but if not loads of nearby food. For the folks that don't camp, there are tons of nearby hotels. So give me ideas!

Last edited:

Csm Davis

Okay got some final numbers for the rally weekend.
Dry or primitive camping $20 per night unlimited spots available
30 amp and water RV hookup $30 per night 6 spots total
50 amp and water RV hookup $35 per night 2 spots total
No sewer hookup on site.
The RV spots are outside of the area we will be set up for the rally.
If you are going to be there for multiple days we can get arm bands for the whole time for $25 each person. Regular day pass $12.50, military or senior $10, kids age 5 and under and active military in uniform free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks