• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 12 year old son's "new" 1942 Willys MB

Duke113p

This my 12 year old son's new 1942 Willys MB, thank you to Greg! My son and I are starting to embark on this adventure together! This is his jeep and will be ready for the road hopefully by the time he is 16. This will be the third WWII Jeep rebuild for me and fifth 7th mv total. So this technically should be the best. Enjoy the photos. I will keep this post updated as we progress with the work.20161010_121912.jpg

F18hornetM

Thats awesome. I have all my trucks/trailers etc with my son. He is 26 but we spend a mess of time working on them, going to shows etc. Time together is well spent no matter what your doing. Can't forget my wife who loves the M931 and the M37 is hers :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks