• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My company trucks

axlr8

SO if anyone has Axle probs, contact steve6x6x6....btw is there any trick to removing that POS gov lock without any special tools?

axlr8

yes sorry that was sort of vague....I have a M1009 axle that was rebuilt, I will sell the Govlock, and gears and keep the brake parts and axle shafts for our truck (87 chevy half ton)

Bighurt

Differential eng. , i build axles from dana 60,70,80,110 and rockwells c103 to f106 and 2 1/2 ton axles.
That's funny.

I had your company's website bookmarked for an axle when I was planning the SAS for my 98' K1500. Unfortunately I sold the truck before buying the axle...

Nice to know your a fellow SS member, I'll keep the bookmark.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love your crewcab 650 and your work looks great-super clean.

3dAngus

Steve, you have some of the nicest looking axles and brakes on the internet. You do fantastic high quality work!

m726

Not your everyday company fleet...sweet trucks[thumbzup]

Steve does great work, the 1 ton dana 60s under my '77 CJ7 were delivered about 10 years ago by Steve from FL to Alfred Station, NY :mrgreen:

Front: narrowed Chevy Dana 60 5.13s ARB 35 spline, slugs, discs
Rear: narrowed Ford High pinion Dana 60 Dana 70 outers 5.13s Detroit 35 spline alloys, discs

Work was very clean and professional...Thank You!

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not your everyday company fleet...sweet trucks[thumbzup]

Steve does great work, the 1 ton dana 60s under my '77 CJ7 were delivered about 10 years ago by Steve from FL to Alfred Station, NY :mrgreen:

Front: narrowed Chevy Dana 60 5.13s ARB 35 spline, slugs, discs
Rear: narrowed Ford High pinion Dana 60 Dana 70 outers 5.13s Detroit 35 spline alloys, discs

Work was very clean and professional...Thank You!
Yes i remember those axles, i delivered them on my new goose neck trailer i built. I found a pic of that rig, i sold that truck in 2003.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks