• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My fleet is finally complete...for now!

925a2Tim

I finally have a big Green monster in my yard! I've wanted one as long as I can remember. 925a2. Even the drive home was more than an adventure. Turbo self destructed and stuck me on the side of the road 90 miles from home. Fortunately AAA PLUS RV insurance covers towing large things. While not in the best mood and having a difficult time locating a large wrecker to get me home I was told most local heavy wreckers were picking up a rolled semi off a cat with fatalities. My mood improved realizing I'm alive and only broken down plus I own a 5ton. Several hours later it was in my driveway and a new turbo is on order. Life is good! Now the big question. ... does anyone have experience getting one of these thru Delaware DMV?

925a2Tim

20170416_014454.jpg20170416_014323.jpggot pics. I guess I had to be called out on it to figure out how to post them. when is the last time you saw a 5 ton with air under its front tires?!

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
image.jpgimage.jpgTim, welcome from Cape Cod, MA and congratulations on the new truck. I really enjoy mine. Kinda wish I had the M925. I have seen air under my M923 when I had to put the engine in it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks