• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My latest project!

dstang97,It was posted on here by fellow ss for trade or sale. It was built for a fire dept as a rescue body and put on a 1028. I got it and it took a week of scraping and heating to remove the 3m reflective stripes. A bit of body work and I lucked out to have a spare set of taillight harnesses. I used all led lights . Backup lights are a recessed 20 watt spot light. took one of the lock cylinders out and had keyed to the b49 key blank. Great box to store pioneer tools,slave cables and robotools.

cucvrus

Everybody here had a chance to get that nice rescue body. I wanted to trade it for something and waited for ever for a prospect. ONO its camouflage. The eye of the storm has blown away and headed out to the east coast. Excellent job and I really like the colors. A+. You need another project for you and your Son. I have a few for you.

Rick, I thank you for all your help in getting the body out to me. It worked out great and Im happy with the end product! Bailey and I are brainstorming the rebuilding of the 1028 at the V.A. house. I have already became a frequent buyer of Rustfre undercoat. Sir I wish you and yours a happy holiday!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I fell in love with that body when Rick first posted pics. I don't have another truck to put it on but had I been a day closer in distance, I would have bought it. Would have been nice on an M101 chassis as well. Outstanding job Sir!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks