TX My M1031 / M1028A2 Is UP For Sale

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

krazyk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Because of a job change I will not have time to keep my M1031 / M1028. I remember there was another member here interested in it but I cant find the message or contact number. It has @47000 miles, all fluids and filters changed from front to back. Two huge new HD commercial batteries. All new belts and hoses. All new glow plugs. New rear driveshaft and u-joints. New mechanical fuel pump and added GM electric transfer pump that really helps with fuel filter change. Has Dana 60 in front with rare factory locker. 4 whel drive works good. PTO works. No rust. Shop bed has been removed. Needs some detail work to get it 100%. I have the factory wheels and tires as well. Runs good. These are getting very hard to find but I will sacrifice for $4800. The axles and TC are worth more than that.
Pics coming

Attachments

Last edited:

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would be nice to see more pictures if you are able to get some,

Thank you,

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 98G

krazyk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To answer some others:
This truck came from the base in San Antonio over a year ago. The military SF97 has been coverted to a blue texas title. The truck has never been titled or registered before this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks