• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Military Vehicle "Fleet"

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More pics

Here are some more pictures

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Andrew where is that cool desert truck that was at the convention? Some history on it would be nice plus is that the HMMWV with the power stroke?

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the humvee with a ford powerstroke (intercooled also) on a dodge 2500 chassis. Here is one picture of my dads tan military style F550. I will add more tonight.

Andrew

Attachments

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The tan truck mwmules mentioned started out as a 2006 Ford f550 ex construction truck. It had a 6.0 with a bad engine. We put a 7.3 in it. My dad was tired of redoing white trucks for our farm and decided to make a military style ford F550. My mom did not like it at first but everybody else did. He added a armored style grill out of aluminum that he made and added lift brackets by the windshield. Its a very neat truck and to bad the military did not have a truck like that.

I will add more pictures off the truck that are complete.

Andrew

Attachments

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice rides! So the humvee has a power stroke and is on a dodge chassis? No IFS or IRS just curious why did you go that direction? I'd love to have a chance to play in the snow with my trucks!!

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice rides! So the humvee has a power stroke and is on a dodge chassis? No IFS or IRS just curious why did you go that direction? I'd love to have a chance to play in the snow with my trucks!!

My dad started the project back in 09. He thought it would be cheaper building this was but in the end it was not. Has dodge solid axles front and rear. He also put a gooseneck ball on it which is one reason he went this way. We have lowered it as much as we can and sits a couple inches higher than a stock humvee.

Andrew

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My dad started the project back in 09. He thought it would be cheaper building this was but in the end it was not. Has dodge solid axles front and rear. He also put a gooseneck ball on it which is one reason he went this way. We have lowered it as much as we can and sits a couple inches higher than a stock humvee.

Andrew
I had a powerstroke that would pull the world so I am all for it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks