• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M923A2

NJDEUCE

Hey guys, just picked my new M923 from Aberdeen Proving Grounds today. Im glad we got there early, that place is really confusing. The truck is really nice. Came with a brand new cargo cover, chain hoist and a slave cable. The paint is in pretty good shape as well, just a little bit of the CARC peeling. One of the fenders needs to be fixed or replaced. It was rebuilt in 2010 at Red River. I cant believe how new everything is underneath and engine wise. All the tires are brand new, including the spare. The CTIS does not appear to be working, but I did not expect it to after reading enough information on Steel Soldiers. Compared to my Deuce, this thing is a Tank! I look forward to working on this piece of machinery and learning as much as I can on here. Enjoy the pics, I didnt have time to take to many, but im sure as I start working on it I will be posting more!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

NJDEUCE

Thanks guys, I really love the truck. I tried my hand at fixing the dented in fender today after work and I think it came out really good considering what it was like. I took some pictures for you guys.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

For some reason the fender seems an inch or two too short when I tried testing it on the truck. Im hoping that the front part of the fender just needs to be adjusted back a little bit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks