• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MY new truck M934.Info needed.

trackdriver44

Hallo,all friends here.
I just bought a M934 truck.
I will change all the oils .
Which oil is the best to use for:
-Engine
-Gearbox
-Axels
-????
Where i can buy best new filters?
All other info and tips are welcom,also about how to open the sides of the M934 van.
Thanks,DSC00942.jpg

F18hornetM

Cool truck. Not sure where you can buy filters in Belgium, but lots of places here in the states on the net. Welcome to the site and good luck with your truck.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do they have NAPA in Belgium? Or any of the other large US auto parts chains like CARQUEST, PEP BOYS, ADVANCE AUTO PARTS, etc.? If they do, I would think they should have the filters.

Stick with good brand name lubricants. For oil, go with 15W40. For the gear lube (t-case and axles), use 80W90. For the transmission, use Dexron III/IV or TranSynd (synthetic).

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost never go with synthetic. I have read that it is better and lasts longer, but I am not sure that most of us would notice with the limited mileage/kilometers that we drive our trucks. However, some guys swear by it. With that said, I use only synthetic in my Mercedes daily driver, but that is what the manufacturer calls for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks