• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My son’s first M35 build

Lonesome715

My son and I built his first M35 recently. Now that he is getting into models he had to have one like “daddy’s truck”. It was funny; as we were putting it together he would go outside to see how something was assembled on my truck. We did not get a chance to put the decals on before he went to see his grandparents for the summer. I guess that part will wait. My only complaint is how **** tiny this thing is. When ordered it I expected it to be bigger.

Attachments

ryan77

I bought the same kit for my son! It was half the size i thought it would be!! U need a microscope to assemble it! Its still in the box we ended up building a tank destroyer. He can tackle the m35 when hes a little older!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
He already know how to start them. When he get back from his grandparents I may try to teach him how to work a clutch.
Ummm...that may be dangerous!! That little trooper already knows more about these trucks than alot of grown men! He may just decide to go "joy riding" at the hooch!

Lonesome715

There are. But they were well over triple what this one costs. I have not been aorund models in a lot of years. So I did not notice the scale size was so small when I ordered it.

Lonesome715

You have been busy. They are very detailed. But for an eight year old with an unsteady hand, I think something larger would have been better.

gunboy1656

Re: My son’s first M35 build

Still have more to do for the scene I want to do. Think I still have 10 trucks.

I have a couple helicopters that are very detailed. Nervous about attempting those.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks