• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My trailer is home at last

Scarecrow1

Well this was a very fun day for me and my son . We left out at about six oclock AM from Florence SC and headed for The GL yard in Richmond VA . Traffic was much better than I had feared due to the holiday weekend . It was easy to find the yard and everyone was very nice and helpful .I was greeted by the GL guy Michael and he was a really nice guy . I was almost an hour early but he said it was no problem and we located the trailer within minutes . The trailer was in very good condition and the tires were still up . On closer inspection they were both new and still had little nubs on them . The best part was yet to come I looked in the back and found a brand new spare bolted on the inside of the trailer . There was some rust here and there , but nothing to worry about . The tires were 9.00x 16 and it was a little higher than I had thought so it didn't sit exactly level . We had to remove the cover and line the bows in their holders . Also we dropped The tail gate so that the air flow was a little better . The trailer pulled very well and stopped without really much push at all . I really don't think it could have been any better than it was except the 11 hours on the road part . Thanks for all the tips and info on the trailer and what to bring . You guys are the best thanks again.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks