• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my wyoming guard hmmwv

Sergeant1983

Makes me want another MV.

It reminds me of picking up our new HMMWVs at the port in Suadi during the Gulf War. I said, so they come with a windshield and the back doors blocked out; all stripped like this? They said yes. You order the kit to make it a truck or sedan and soft or hard top, dependent on your unit needs. I said, do you have any kits? They said no. what you see is what you get.

On on the plus side, it's a blank slate; and you can configure it any way you desire.

DatGuyC

It looks like it still has the soft top retainer on top of the windshield so that's going to make life easier. Looks like a good project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks