• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NAPA #4441 isit still a good #?

ust24474vt

The number is for the steering column boot that is in the sticky at the top of the page. I am replacing mine while I am also replacing the front steering gear box! Lots of room to do this job!!!(LOL) Is this the one that you used Mark?

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are universal CV boots listed on Amazon, Dorman 614-001, 002, ....
Some have sizes in the listings. Most auto part stores carry the Dorman Help! Line of parts.

I haven't had much luck with NAPA's online search. Give em' a phone call. Maybe they have a cross on the part #.

If you find another one that fits, let us know and we'll add it to the sticky. As the sticky says, the info I posted up there was from a now defunct gama goat.com web group. The info that they had posted was vetted. But the site was around 10 years ago, so some part numbers may have become obsolete.

There was a front axle shaft u-joint that Napa no longer listed when I went looking for it.

Hit or miss we all make it better.

Welcome from WA state to the goat group. Got pictures?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ust24474vt

Sorry I have been MIA for a long time. Sometimes life gets in the way ! I saw the thread that evnut started about the goat steering columns going from u-joints to the cv joint.I wanted to add if he goes to the cv joint (IMO a great improvement!) The NAPA cross # that Mark (M38inmaine) gives in the thread work great! They are not exact, but very, very close. I also went with the John Deere corn head grease here and in my new steering box. It works Great! (Thank you to Evil Dr Pork Chop and his brother Jake for your help!! If my old butt had to install this by myself , you could have found my body by the circling buzzards !!!! LOL)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks