• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NAPA m-35 parts?

RodUSMC1962

Hi guys:I tried a
search with no results,maybe I am doing something wrong.Anyhow does NAPA stock m-35 gasser valve cover gaskets and oil filters, and if so what stock numbers? Thanks,Rod

Phil Rhodes

like was mentioned before, the engine is a Reo engine, model OA-331. If you can find an old school parts man he might be able to find the NAPA number in an older catalog. I think you will have to go to one of the bigger parts dealers. Like White Owl or Memphis. I am pretty sure White Owl has them because my neighbor bought some manifold gaskets from them for that engine.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
gasket

Permatex ultra blue silicone gasket maker works wonders. Surface needs to be scrapped clean of old residue and oil. Even helps when pans are bent or misaligned

Works great after letting it cure then assemble. I have never had it leak nor heard of rtv failures. Many oems nowadays don't even use gaskets in favor of silicone.

I am ase parts certified and sold parts for over 20 years. 10 at NAPA

NAPA used to sell victor and they had HD coverage. They now sell fel pro and I am not sure what depth they have.

Best of luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks