• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nartron Turn Signal Switch Question

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a new Nartron turn signal switch that I purchased for my deuce. Can anyone tell me it this will fit a 5 ton?

Control-Switch.jpg

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This switch did not have one. I had another one for the HMMWV with the ring but it was too small for the deuce. I assume the same would apply to the five ton.

M114

Suprfknman-Where to get for HMMWV ?

It's easy to mod on a 5 ton I have the hmmwv self canceling blinker set up on mine it makes driving so much nicer.
FOR my HMMWV, I already have the Directional Signal control unit. where can I get the "Cancelling Ring" that attaches to the steering wheel and turns the turn signal off? Or even a photo on ione?Thanks,Pat

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
It is a different blinker you have to get the humvee one the electrical connections are all the same so they are interchangeable. You have to get 2 hose clamps to mount the new one and some screws and spacers to activate the cancel. I took pics when I did mine it is in the what did you do to your 5ton thread. I bought another truck I will be doing the mod again next week I can take some pics and post them also

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks