• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

nc deuce owners

Malum

Do a search and put in the word "insurance". This has been covered extensively.
I'm sure it has. But it's more of getting an idea about who the majority of folks go through in my area.
I am well versed with using a search function. However getting 796 pages that have threads listed that have the word insurance in it doesn't seem to be the most practical or efficient means. Especially when some posts are sure to be things like "It's good insurance to carry some tools with you" :lol:
Sometimes "Use the search function" isn't the correct answer.:deadhorse: Especially for new folks like myself who are also reaching out to other members to make connections and possibly friends who have some of the same interests. However the vibe I'm receiving is more of a maybe I should just lay low and lurk.
I'm not trying to be hard to get along with, or buck the forum rules. I understand that you nice moderator folks are just doing your jobs and trying to keep the forums cleared up from redundant posts. I understand that you are doing this freely and spend your free time to do so. Again I'm not trying to make waves. I'll just hang low and read for a while. Thanks for the input! :)

Edit: because I spell gooder

Last edited:

steelandcanvas

Trim down your search a little. I put in "North Carolina Insurance" and got 19 hits, some of which had some good info on insurance. I'm not trying to be unhelpful, but this topic has been beat to death with a new thread started about every week.

ABN173

Welcome Malum,

I'm using GEICO, for Washington State, however moving to FT Bragg soon. Looking forward to the cross country move!

-Dale

michigandon

Progressive, commercial policy.

Go to a local agent. Do NOT get a quote online. The local agent got me a full-coverage commercial policy for the same rate they wanted for a liability-only auto policy online.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks