• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 1031 moved from UP Michigan to Buffalo NY

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a M1031 Maintenance truck that needs to be moved from the Chassell Michigan 49916 to Lockport NY 14094 . Truck runs and drives , no issues , it is in storage for the winter . but can be moved anytime . My email is rtkjmk104@gmail.com . home phone 716 433 0614 . I am very flexible on the pickup time due to weather and drop off location . I can be reached anytime day or early evening Weight is 5250 , 212" long, 81" wide 76' high , thank you Bob Kavich

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any chance the seller will be going to the Findlay show at the end of May?

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a good question , I will ask him tomorrow . Forgot about that show , man what a mind LOL !!! thanks Bob k

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm considering going.

You could ride out with me?

Or maybe I could haul it back(depending on final plans).

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man you couldn't find more remote part of Michigan, that's up in Keweenaw Peninsula (Copper Harbor), it's closer to northern Wisconsin than lower Michigan. Probably 7 hours from the Mackinac Bridge

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ya it sure is up there . I bet it makes Buffalo look good in winter LOL !!! The MV is stored for the winter , so that is good . I bet it's a nice ride in the summer LOL !!!

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Doghead , all of that sounds like a plan , we are early in the process , but because the truck is so far up , I am just trying to get my Duck's in a row as they say. I hate to wait for the last minute . Because of the location , it would be more direct to go thru Canada direct on the 401 to Buffalo . Not sure about taking a MV thru customs , that could get ugly .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks