• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a bad 60 amp generator

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,
I need a bad 60 amp generator.. I busted the top ear off of my perfectly running oen..... Let me know what you have and the cost.

The EARS must be OK. Internally fried is fine!

Leece-Neville Division
60 Amps
Ordnance No. 10929868
Type No. A0013002AE OR A0013002AD

Thanks!

Mark

Attachments

Armada

Same thing happened to mine. It broke through the outside half of the mounting hole. There were air pockets in the casting that created a weak point. I was able to use a bolt and nut with washers to remedy it. There is not very much of a load put on it anyway.

Attachments

VBsurfer

All,
I need a bad 60 amp generator.. I busted the top ear off of my perfectly running oen..... Let me know what you have and the cost.

The EARS must be OK. Internally fried is fine!

Leece-Neville Division
60 Amps
Ordnance No. 10929868
Type No. A0013002AE OR A0013002AD

Thanks!

Mark
I see you have the same one I do. Just got my deuce and it doesn't run but putting it back together. I have mine wired up but not sure where the male/female military plug goes on the alternator. Here is a picture of how I have it wired up. Hopefully you can tell me which post it goes on. I don't have the cover for it either and not sure where to get that.

Attachments

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That alt is a different make than Prestolite, so the connections aren't the same as pictured above.

The 14ga wire carries the "on" command from the master switch, and needs to be connected to the Alt via one of the small screw terminals. (NOT goround).

DG

VBsurfer

That alt is a different make than Prestolite, so the connections aren't the same as pictured above.

The 14ga wire carries the "on" command from the master switch, and needs to be connected to the Alt via one of the small screw terminals. (NOT goround).

DG
Yes it is one of those two posts just not sure which one. I think it is the first one, but trying to find out to be sure. I think we have the same model though according to these pictures and based on your original description.

Attachments

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yours is a Leece-Neville. Most are Prestolite, and they have only one "on" terminal.

I'll have to dig in my manuals to see what goes on your L-N.

DG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks