• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need front loader hydraulic valve for my FLU419

adavis

I've searched EVERYWHERE and can not find the valve I need for my 419. I actually only need the small square detent spring cover on the back of the valve body, but I'm assuming I'll need to purchase the whole valve to get it. Here is a picture of my valve unit....the part I need was replaced with a home-built black cylindrical thingy (it SHOULD look like the square cover on the valve next to it). If ANYONE has either the cover, the valve, or the entire valve assembly I'd love to talk to them about it. I found the solenoid that missing on ebay and it should be here in a couple days.
Thanks.....

Attachments

Speedwoble

Did you check the parts manual?
Figure 236 shows it to be NSN 5340-01-270-7268 which is a Parker-Hannifin Corporation part number 254000.
The entire valve is 981119, of which one sold on a major auction site for $75 recently.

adavis

Yep....I have the entire manual. That's where I got the NSN number. That one for $75.....I bought it, only to have the seller say that he couldn't find it in his new warehouse. I've been asking him for the last week if he found it and so far no luck. I was hoping that someone would be parting out an FLU419 but so far I haven't gotten lucky. Thanks for the info though....I hope to find one soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks