• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need help 803a

para40

trying to find a place to buy replacement parts I need the two pumps in the picture and the entire fuel line. not just the hoses at the end .2584626_11703_0_0007.jpg
here is the correct one.

generator.jpg

here is mine as you can see it is missing the whole fuel line. Having lots of difficulty finding this online anywhere.
Thanks in Advance!!!

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you mean you are missing the primary fuel pump (which would be bolted to the case to the side of the radiator) and fuel shutoff solenoid (Which is whats missing from the engine block).

The solenoid is readily available but the hardware connecting it to the fuel rack is not. The solenoid can be found on the big auction site.

The fuel pump, without fittings, can be found currently through DP Equipment under the search term '2910-01-470-7423'

Your best bet is to keep an eye on the big auction site for units being parted out, or post a want ad in the classifieds here for these same parts. Good luck getting it operational.

jamawieb

Missing fuel pump, fuel cutoff solenoid, coolant temperature sender, and primary hard fuel line going to each injector pump. Everything can be found on the big auction site except the hard fuel line with the bolt that attaches to the fuel bowl.

kavesman1

The metal fuel line is a Onan/Cummins part. The part number is in TM-9-2815-253-24P, page 24/25 in the PDF. Part # is 186-6160, with a NSN part # of
4710-01-382-2822. Be ready for a sticker price shock...Cheapest price i could fine from one website was $306.47 not including shipping/tax. At that price, I'd try to build that line myself...

jamawieb

For the hard line, I would call Delks or check with DPEquipment on the big auction site. They are selling a lot of different used parts for 802-803a, they may have it but not listed.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can also post a want ad in the classifieds here, maybe someone tearing down a machine will see it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks