• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help finding.....

tklm539

Hello,

I am looking for 3 toggle switches for the fog lights and IF lights on my cucv. The switches need to be for 24v. I cannot find any locally. The ones I found from a surplus supplier are pretty expensive. Does anyone know where I can find any online?

I have been looking with no luck. I would like the kind that the switch is illuminated when on. Does not need to be military.

Thanks
Tom

n1bnc

You just need to figure out how much current you are using and then add in a safety factor of 25-50%. Lights are often relay switched to keep the heavy current under the hood and then the switches can be smaller as they are only running enough current to operate the relay.

Michael

If you use lighted switches they will have to either be 24 volt or use 12 volts to trigger a relay like the starter relay does.

BEASTMASTER

i've been using regular 12 volt 30 amp toggle switches for my convoy lights and road lights for the past 4 years and ain't burned nothing up yet. put in 12 volt in line fuses too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks