• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with GL REALLY fast

84cucv1ton

I have emailed them and called about this. nothing back yet. my friend wanted to get a m1008 that was in NJ for her father. we got back a bit late. get here log in, trucks at 1400 or so,about to end. i bid really fast at 1600. then i see i was green and winning.

damn truck ends at 1400 or so. my bid didnt get in there or something. WTF??? this sucks, she really wanted this.

WHat can i do?? please let me know all and any ideas. if anyone feels like it my number is 732.966.6841. i will be in and out today.

PLEASE any help would be very appreciated!!!

thanks mike

FormerNewMVGuy

Look on your auction page ,go to bidding history, and look and see if you were high bidder, It will tell you there, by today if you won, you will get a e-mail notifcation.

84cucv1ton

i bid. but it didnt work. no from what it says i didnt bid at all, but i did. so what do i do?? i have a feeling im screwed. this is pissing me off. cucvs done seem to come up much here in crappy state NJ. feel like like i let her down too. damn it.

any help would be great thanks

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen it happen where it would be possible to lose if you started close to the end but if it showed up green your auction list then it should have been yours.

dc3coyote

You may want to wait. This happened to me last week when the auction ended, the truck dissapered
There was nothing the screen went from green to gone. The next morning I woke up with a winning bid email from GL.

84cucv1ton

GL finally emailed me. the records say i never bid. so i lost it. DAMN IT, this pissed me off. really wanted to help her with this. As time goes on im getting tired of GL. thanks for the reply s

diego127

GL and CUCV

Sorry you lost out on this mike. Usually if you go into my auctions it will confirm your green status. Also I have found out that when an auction ends and you are in the green, copy your bid history then you have proof if you were the last winning bid before the time runs out. Bidding on an item usually goes pretty slow when people put feelers out .
Usually the last 10 or 15 min of an auction on the last day of a specific item, the big guns come out so you have to watch it close. Seconds could be a win or loose situation. Better luck in the future. We have all been there.

lstmate

Tip Time!!!

The easiest way to record a screen quickly is to use the print screen key. Then open an email window, or word processing blank page, or a wordpad window, then paste what is on the print screen key. In other words with a page open that you can do edit and then paste (some programs use Ctrl and V key together) will copy the print screen picture into a file that can be saved or emailed to yourself for a record.

Alredneck

Banned
RE: Tip Time!!!

Dont they add 10-15 minutes to the auction after the next bid is put in or is that just GSA auction ( i cant remember it been awhile bidding on GL ), so if you putt your bid in the clock should of kept going till all bids stopped. HMmmm!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks