• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need phone number for Green Mountain Generators

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have their phone number??

It isn't on their web site and it isn't offered anywheres else. a search of the Yellow Pages comes up null.

thanks

z

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
but at least their prices are low (more sarcasm) i hope they do well and thank them for the manuals they have even though they are easily gotten elsewhere.

SteveKuhn

Some months back I was looking for and M116 and found one of GMT's on EBay. Price was fair so I wrote asking if the jerry can holders, toolbox, bows, and 8 on 6.5 wheels in the photos were included. The answer came back that the photo was a representative sample and they had lots of trailers. I replied that I'd like to see the actual trailer(s) they'd have before I made a several hundred mile trip, and that the items I asked about on the EBay trailer were important to me. Never got a reply, and the website didn't have a current listing area.

Steve

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
maybe they are making so much money that they just don't care. the problem with web sites is that a guy in a cave can have a wonderful website.

screejunk

I have to wonder if they have fallen on hard times with the lack of MEP generators being offered through GL lately.
Tough crowd on here! GMG is doing fine. We have expanded our products. Our phone number is 802-368-1750. We prefer email as we receive dozens of calls per week, many of which are requesting technical support for free. Not only do we not have the time to offer free phone support, it's pretty much impossible to diagnose complex electrical issues over the phone...hard enough in chat rooms. It's just an impossible task to respond to every person who contacts us. So we apologize. As for prices, we have reduced prices on many items. Some items we carry, you can't get anywhere else. Our generator prices are fair, considering we have an excellent refurb process and offer a 90 day warranty, which we have NEVER seen anyone else offer. So apologize for not getting back to some of you. Business is good and our parts business is our primary business that we are investing in and rapidly expanding. We serve customers all over the world including the US Government. We hope we can be of help.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tough crowd on here! GMG is doing fine. We have expanded our products. Our phone number is 802-368-1750. We prefer email as we receive dozens of calls per week, many of which are requesting technical support for free. Not only do we not have the time to offer free phone support, it's pretty much impossible to diagnose complex electrical issues over the phone...hard enough in chat rooms. It's just an impossible task to respond to every person who contacts us. So we apologize. As for prices, we have reduced prices on many items. Some items we carry, you can't get anywhere else. Our generator prices are fair, considering we have an excellent refurb process and offer a 90 day warranty, which we have NEVER seen anyone else offer. So apologize for not getting back to some of you. Business is good and our parts business is our primary business that we are investing in and rapidly expanding. We serve customers all over the world including the US Government. We hope we can be of help.
Tough crowd ?
With your speedy 2 year 3 1/2 months to reply in this thread , you must be back logged .:roll:

screejunk

Tough crowd ?
With your speedy 2 year 3 1/2 months to reply in this thread , you must be back logged .:roll:
Unfortunately, participating in this thread is an optional part of our work. Please send us a private message or contact us through our website if you need to reach us. I also just posted our phone number more clearly as well. Thanks.

screejunk

First off, you are 128 miles from us. Second, our address is not a retail location. Third, part of our business is based in New York and part in Ohio. You seem to be a bit angry and resentful for some reason and should reflect on why. This is not the forum to evaluate a private business. If you have a question, we'd be happy to answer.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've removed your business link in your signature because you are not a paid vendor on this site. That is just one of our site rules.

screejunk

GMG (Green Mountain Generators) phone number and contact information

GMG here. We receive so many calls for people requesting service and troubleshooting that it has become a major drain on resources. If you are looking for a specific part, please use our contact form

If you have a technical question, please use our forums (just like everyone does on this site):

Many thanks! GMG

Anyone have their phone number??

It isn't on their web site and it isn't offered anywheres else. a search of the Yellow Pages comes up null.

thanks

z

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks