• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need pics of M35A2 cab plate for gun ring

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All:
I’m installing an M49/M36 gun ring on my 1968 M35A2. I have the ring and will be fabricating the rest.

I need some pics of an installed support plate in the rear of the cab, if anyone could help me out.

I’ve already reconditioned and repaired the carriage and have a M2 cradle that’s getting reconditioned next.

The goal is to have it completed by the end of May this year (2020) for the parade season (I carry Veterans several times a year).

Any help will be truly appreciated!!

-Ken

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with Mkcoen, he was making replica cab reinforcement plates a while back, likely has any information you might need.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks