• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Preview for "Mystery" Deuce & Issues

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a preview/inspection on a "1970 M35A2 2 1/2 ton" (says the article) Deuce in Boerne, Tx. I dont have an exact address, pics, etc yet as im waiting on a reply. If anyone would be willing to take a look that would be awesome. I dont want this potential deal running off.

The article says: "it starts and runs needs the master light switch and the mastercyclinder needs a kit put in because the brakes worked fine untill the cold weather made it fail. It has 72237 miles and 10668 hours on it."

I have no idea to what extent these issues are but any input on them would be great, especially cost for repair if able. Yes I know its hard to estimate without any pictures and such but a ball park range would work. Ive heard the DOT 3 could have just froze and sprung a leak in the cold for the later but thats just an idea. As for the electronics im at a loss. And I know the miles on these engines arnt as relative as it would be for a modern day car but thats one of the highest miles ive seen on a deuce for sale. Any input on that? At least I know it didnt sit for 30 years haha.

Thanks in advance for the oncoming wave of answers, nicks, and pokes haha.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pass me the information. It may be the same one a friend looked at that said all the gauges worked but the oil gauge so that spooked him. I can still look at it one way or the other for you.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The guy gave me no pictures and told me this:

"i have a tx title and it has a Continental and a turbo the tires are titan t hawk military900-20 and they are98% new and i dont have more pix"

I'm prying for more info but something seems out of place here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks