• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Radiator For Deuce

KVFC_241

Also forgot to mention, i need the wiring harness for the fuel burning heater also. The one with the 5 Pin female plugs on either end. Thanks Kirk

Jakelc15

I just bought a new radiator from OD Iron in nov. I didn't want to fool with another half rotted one to change again later down the road. Not saying there aren't good used ones out there that are half the price though. If you can wait a month for it, you can buy it from the manufacturer for a few dollars less. But od iron is pretty close to you so shipping shouldn't be to bad.

hummerjohn

I have a recently replaced radiator that I removed from a parted out m35a2 located in Freehold, NJ asking $250.I cant package it good enough for ups but can ship truck freight but would be about $80
Thanks, John
732 620 3051

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks