• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Shackle 12355838

m376x6

I have three shackles and need a fourth. They are made by CM Forge whose distributors freak out at the idea of dealing with military items. The number on the shackle is 19207 12355838. These are normally installed on the M116's. I need just one. Thanks

Regards,
M376X6/M354X4

Attachments

BEASTMASTER

tell you what is real, real close, is a tow shackle of a 1997 and probably others mack trucks.paint them od and you can't tell the difference.

m376x6

A Mack

Thanks Beastmaster. It may look deceiving though, they use a 3/4 inch pin or bolt and are a 1 1/2 inch inside radius. Probably not as large as sometthing on a big mack. But maybe. I'll post a pic tomorrow on where they're going on my M37's.

Regards,
Bryan

acetomatoco

RE: A Mack

Take the Ordnance # into FedLog and get the CM forge regular part # and try ordering that thru their distributors. Do not tell em its mil.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks