• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some mule detail pictures

gunboy1656

Today we were working on my mule and was correcting some issues still, like the steering wheel was straight up not angled. trying to straighten out the brake and clutch cables.

The one issue we are having right now is the throttle is not returning. We know the cable is loose, but moving the control by hand it still does not return. Another issue is once we start it and shut it off it will not start again. For example, at the parade on Monday, my dad loaded up the mule on the trailer and when it got to the parade we tried and tried but nothing. The starter tries kicking in, but thats it.

What I need are pics of the governor (most pics are at a distance), where the tow bar connects to upfront (ours sits at a 45 deg angle)

Dad said when he was doing the parade, he was hearing some grinding either coming from the wheel or transmission. What could it be? I was in my deuce so I did not hear it.

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yep, only the M274 is a real mule, the A1 is almost (crappy engine) and the A2-A5 are just 1/2 mule b/c of the 2 cylinder engine. Only real mules have 4 bangers :)

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
yep, only the M274 is a real mule, the A1 is almost (crappy engine) and the A2-A5 are just 1/2 mule b/c of the 2 cylinder engine. Only real mules have 4 bangers :)

i think every other A2-A5 owner would disagree :)

mine was a m274 upgraded by the military to the 2 cylinder engine to be a A2 and it's a work horse so if the military did that they must be doing something right

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks