• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some wheels for the deuce

ranchhopper

Today I picked up 16 tube type steel belted radial goodyear tires on ten bolt steel budd rims.There is eight G126s I can put on the drives as a set but there is a set of two 1100-22s I would like to use on the steer axle all the tires except these two are 1100-20s and all are on budds rims.I need to find a set of rims that are 22 inch with a deuce lug pattern Im not even sure they ever made them but if anyone has a source for obsolete wheels like these it would make my hunt for them that much easier.All the tires came off fire trucks and are like brand new they upgraded to tubeless tires and rims when the date codes on the tires reached a certain point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks