• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need someone to transport item to Aberdeen...

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys,
Can someone who is going to Aberdeen pick something up for me and haul it to Mangus? I am in Franklin, VA which is about 30 minutes from I-95. It is a rolled up soft top and hardware for a Fullsize Blazer. Pretty lightweight, just a little on the long side. Thanks!
Chris

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris, see if you can contact Blake Sheppard. He's on SS, I think he goes by Blake. He's in Newport News and will probably be going. He usually takes him M151A2 in the back of his deuce and tows an M105 trailer. If that doesn't work check with Cabell Garbee. They stay in Doswell one night and thats just up 95 from 64.

gasser

Chris, I will be coming from ATL and will be more than happy to pick it up. I will be coming up i95 in VA.
Let me know via PM if that will work for ya.

-graham

JCease

I don't know if you have already gotten it taken care of, but I am in Richmond Va, and will be going up on Friday. PM me and let me know. or email me jccease@comcast.net. Will it fit in the back of a Chevy shortbed pickup with a tool box in it??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks