• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to find this boarding ladder!!

54reo

Hey all, I need some assistance. I am looking for the correct boarding ladder for the semi trailers such as the expansible/expandable and the mobile machine shops.

I don't know the NSN.

See the attached pic for an example.

I have called all of the usual suspects; Memphis Equipment, Sam Winer, White Owl, etc.

Attachments

kurtkds

Is this the one you looking for??

If so, I'll be putting an ad in the classified adds on here soon.

I'm using this ladder on my Deuce. I drilled 2 sets of holes on the tail gate for the hooks to go through. I added a longer chain for the clips to secure the ladder to the tail gate from underneath.

Attachments

Last edited:

kurtkds

gimpyrobb, that ladder has not been cut down at all, I've seen several in a local yard that are that length.

54reo PM has been sent.

P.S. I've got 3 styles posted in the classifieds right now.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They made one with four steps, works great on M37s and M101 trailers. I'm sure that if you find one, you can adapt the tailgate of the CUCV to accept it....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks