• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Transport Ideas Blaine Mn to Halifax Pa

Tlauden

Well I want to buy a truck or two from a fellow member here, Tie6044, the only problem I'm running into is it's a 19 hour drive according to google maps. I would love to make the trip but I simply don't have time. I've read tons of threads here on people transporting and their different methods. My question is can anyone recommend a transport company that really stands out? It would be from Blaine Mn to Halifax Pa, the trucks are deuce fire trucks. I'm going to keep researching in the meantime. Just wanted to get some opinions

Thanks
Tyler

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I always try to help with delivery with deuces but 2 would mean 2 trips. It wouldn't hurt to throw an ad on U-ship, I've done it before, you don't have to accept the offers unless one looks to be within your price range.

Tlauden

Thanks for the replies guys, Im still looking around, my girlfriends cousin drives truck but they only have box/refer trailers in his company, and he isn't aloud to do work on the side with the rig:cry: BUT he's checking with some of his sources:beer: another one of my buddies has a huge gooseneck and ram 3500 and he says that it would probably work. But it would also be multiple trips

Tie6044, I'm trying to make something happen!!! I'll keep in touch via email on the details.

And of course if this does happen I'll get plenty of pics for you deuce-a-holics!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks