• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Derrick, do you mean FL120? The M916A1, M916A2, and M916A3 are all FL120s. I did a Google search on FL80, and I have never seen a military truck of this model. That doesn't mean they don't exist. Perhaps, you have something I have never seen! :)

If it is a modern truck, and by the sound of the model it must be, it would be 383 green CARC most likely. There are most likely exceptions to this...

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen some of these in Gulfport for the SeaBees. It is a different shade than 383 green, similar to the CUCVii. Stonepicker might be able to answer the color question

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That truck is sweet, Derrick! CUCVFAN also has an LSSV. I think he'll also know the paint color. Good luck with it, and great score! I love the crew cab!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks