• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needed a little help with a blown tire

RainbowDash

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Looks like Friday the 13th struck me this year and I've blown a tire. I could really use anyone who can help me get the spare on. I have super singles on an A3. The spare tire looks to be in acceptable condition. I'm in Wichita Falls, Texas if anyone is around the area and can help, I'd really appreciate it!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Looks like Friday the 13th struck me this year and I've blown a tire. I could really use anyone who can help me get the spare on. I have super singles on an A3. The spare tire looks to be in acceptable condition. I'm in Wichita Falls, Texas if anyone is around the area and can help, I'd really appreciate it!
There is a loves truck stop on the south side that has a tire shop that can put your spare on. They have a service truck. They wont break a beadlock down but may loan you tools if your spare is not on a wheel that is.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

kc5mzd

I am in San Antonio TX, Wichita is far from MT did you drive all the way down to TX in the A3?
Probably not the answer you are looking for but if you don't have the tools but have a good spare there are big rig tire places in Wichita that will come out and swap the flat for the spare.

RainbowDash

I'm stationed here in Wichita Falls and the trucks been here for a few weeks with me. I have a spare in fair condition that's on the wheel and aired up, on the spare tire carrier. Would loves or these other shops be able to change it out even with the CTIS hardware?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Yea. Just tell them what to do or leave the ctis unplugged till you can get it done right

kc5mzd

Some tractor trailer trucks come with ctis, I am sure if you tell them they will send someone familiar with ctis systems.

RainbowDash

Got the spare tire on, not too bad. I'll make a write up of that at some point if one doesn't already exist. I am out one spare tire now though. Does anyone have a good place to find these 395 tires around texas/alabama area?
Thanks everyone for the support thus far

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Got the spare tire on, not too bad. I'll make a write up of that at some point if one doesn't already exist. I am out one spare tire now though. Does anyone have a good place to find these 395 tires around texas/alabama area?
Thanks everyone for the support thus far
Ive got new 395s Goodyear MVTs in memphis.

You also have Feltz tire in New Boston, TX

winfred

a place in bells tx lists a ton of MV tires and wheels on a popular auction site, if thats a handy location they list a free pick up option

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks