• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new 35A3 owner FYI

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just took delivery of a M35A3 . Purchased form Jeff @ Motorsource inc. outside Chicago . I picked up a real nice Arizona MV , no rust ,and a very complete vehicle , even came with the operators manual . Very nice people to deal with . They even hooked me up with a great truck hauler , no problems at all . The best part was the price was real right , even with trucking included ,all and all good people to deal with . I have been looking for a nice MV for a few years so for me it worked out very well . Vehicle was a very low mileage /hr MV . This was a online sale of which you need to be very careful ,because you can get burned bad . The vehicle was exactly as described and Jeff handled the transaction very well , completed the deal in about 10 days or so including delivery time ( Buffalo NY) Now I have to go and play with my new toy ! Bob in Buffalo .

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks , I found what I think is the original date and vehicle ID# behind the right front wheel , !/10/67 , would they rebuild rebuild a 30 year old chassis ? The MV seems to be in good condition . What is the best source for TM's for the A3?. I belong to MVPA Empire State West branch and they have been a big help in the procress . The A3 , goes along with my 53 my M37 and 101a2 trailer . :p bob k

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
nopics

You can get a good idea of the re-manufacture date by looking at the date codes on the axles and anywhere else you can find them. That is the date I used for registration purposes. Have fun with your truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks