• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New aftermarket radiator maker in the ring.

24fan4life

So any updates on how this brand radiator is holding up? Price is really good.
I gave it a good once over before I had it installed, and it's built really well. Just as good as the other aftermarket high-priced replacements.

I had it installed by a local mechanic that used to work on Humvees for the military, and he said it went in just like a military replacement would have went in. Mounting holes were spot on, and nothing had to be modified. He was impressed with the build quality of the radiator too.

I've been running it for a couple months now, and everything is working really well.

I kind of wished I had a comparison before I had the Paradox supplemental cooling kit installed along with it, but both were installed at the same time. I have put a good load on it hauling a car trailer, with a couple ATV's on the trailer, and I have yet to have the temp gauge go beyond 200. Normally it runs right around 180-190, even on the warmer days. Before the install it ran warmer than that, and my fan would kick in quite often on warmer days.

I'm sure the Paradox kit is helping some, but I am very happy with new radiator either way.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a guy on fleabay selling them for $236 shipped same part number, I picked up 2, 1 for my #2 project (Duramax) and one just for a spare

Thumper580

I gave it a good once over before I had it installed, and it's built really well. Just as good as the other aftermarket high-priced replacements.

I had it installed by a local mechanic that used to work on Humvees for the military, and he said it went in just like a military replacement would have went in. Mounting holes were spot on, and nothing had to be modified. He was impressed with the build quality of the radiator too.

I've been running it for a couple months now, and everything is working really well.

I kind of wished I had a comparison before I had the Paradox supplemental cooling kit installed along with it, but both were installed at the same time. I have put a good load on it hauling a car trailer, with a couple ATV's on the trailer, and I have yet to have the temp gauge go beyond 200. Normally it runs right around 180-190, even on the warmer days. Before the install it ran warmer than that, and my fan would kick in quite often on warmer days.

I'm sure the Paradox kit is helping some, but I am very happy with new radiator either way.
I need one too. I didn't see a 3/8" return line nipple that goes to the coolant tank. Is that an option?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks should know that the upper inlet for a hmmwv vs a Hummer H1 radiator are in different locations.
so an H1 radiator will not be plug and play in a hmmwv, you will need to make a new upper radiator hose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks