• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New and just purchased m35a2- '68 Kaiser

Norseland

Hello all,

I'm sure I'll be surfin here often now as I just Bought a '68 Kaiser M35.
I love the truck and she'll be doin a bit of work, but mostly fun ( not the abusive kind!)

But in all would just like to thank a member here, From Illinois, for his honesty, helpful advice, knowledge and conversation. He sold me a truck he cared alot for it seems, and at a more than fair price. Im not perfect but she we'll have a good home, year round garage kept, occassionally seeing some snow as we and the neighbors in the Upper Peninsula do still get stuck!

Thanks agian my Friend, she sure is a pleasure!!

john

Norseland

RE: New and just purchased m35a2-

Do I detect the Bluesmobile?????
How the"F' did you know that man?! Ha!
very good, She's my first antique vehicle besides the M35, I wasnt going to use that pick, but then I thought what the hell give everyone something to look at in the background to intrigue their minds! Ha! little did I know in the 1st hour it would be recognized! unreal! Thanks again!

nkawtg

Just one of my many irritating talents!! The make and model were easy.....but then it was the pushbar that gave it away! 440?

Great truck too!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Memorable quote from the movie," It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what"?

Tugger

Re: RE: New and just purchased m35a2-

doghead said:
Memorable quote from the movie," It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what"?
"Needs a new cigarette lighter" 8)

(also...
Elwood: "S**t!"
Jake: "What?"
Elwood: "Rollers"
Jake: "No!"
Elwood: "Yeah"
Jake: "S**t!") :driver:

Lovely truck there... and needless to say lovely Dodge [thumbzup]

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: New and just purchased m35a2-

4 comments on the car and nothing about his deuce! What a weird(diverse) bunch we are! :cookoo:

Norseland

Actualy no she doesnt have a 440, just the 360, but being as much as I get it out for cruising Ive been much hapier w/ a small block, Great on gas!! But she can still squel the tires good enough for showing off!

As far as comment's more on the car, thats ok everywhere I go this revived old rusty car now draws evryone's attention! even away from fancy sports cars, It's a funny thing to watch.

So I guess since there's been this much intrest here's a link to see many pic's of the car. By no means do I have the best one out there, but it's been a blast!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2354481

thanks again
john

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Too cool, John. So, when you drive around in it, if you had your choice, who would you be, Jake or Elwood?

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Norseland said:
Im not perfect but she we'll have a good home, year round garage kept, occassionally seeing some snow as we and the neighbors in the Upper Peninsula do still get stuck!

Thanks agian my Friend, she sure is a pleasure!!

john

What I want to see is a picture after you try to "garage" the Deuce next to the car.

:)

steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks