• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new blood in the hobby

dmetalmiki

Well I have been VERY fortunate to find an "apprentice" to enjoin the hobby. Who really does get stuck into his projects "ok try and do something with this?" says I.... (and) This was the reee-sult.!.
(and more to follow as he proceeds).

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Well better late than never, and inspired by our "apprentices" (today) fixed the pump and roll solonoids switching and wiring on the M45 530C fire truck, fixed a quad..and finaly also fixed and fired up the 1942 willys jeep just so I could post this requested video. It is a real buzz to drive.
https://youtu.be/wQ6wWSP_soQ

dmetalmiki

Thank you, tell you what though..the looks and expressions in the supermarket car park when that starts up and drive away. Priceless!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks