• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Castle, De. 923A2 removal

Monkeyboyarmy

I had intentions of getting this truck before starting my new job. But couldn't get any time off. My last day for removal is Friday. I will be in Florida for work until Tuesday the 8th. Looking for a towing company close by or someone that can get it off the lot. It is listed as a non-runner.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I use Clearys towing 410-836-3386,Ask for Harrison.They can drop it at my place until you can get it,They know were I am. I will be gone most of the week,Dont worry about trying to get ahold of me.John Appel

Where does it need to be delivered to? I know a guy picking one up this week, if he can deliver yours on the way home it might work out that he could get it. He will be going from DE to NC.

Monkeyboyarmy

It eventually needs to end up in NE Ohio. But it can be dropped at my old stomping grounds in Marshall, Va. about 30 miles west of DC on Rt 66. Its about 170 miles. Might be worth checking into.

DIndFab

Thank you. And they give title to shipping company? I'm having a hard time finding someone that will drive me 500m

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you. And they give title to shipping company? I'm having a hard time finding someone that will drive me 500m
No title you have to get that after you pick-up the truck . If your buying from GL you need to go to there site and read the Frequently Asked Questions Index

fasttruck

Better call the site today and get an appointment. I belive that they do not ship on Friday or Monday. Check with them; it is not show up and get loaded cold.

Monkeyboyarmy

Dont expect to just drive up there and drive a truck home. I only attempt it with a truck load of spare parts.I've always picked up on Fridays. Looks like Jim Henry is going to grab it when he gets his. Thanks Jim and everyone else for their suggestions.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
For furture Reference: We can pickup and store Trucks & Equipment for Ft-Mead, Del, And Aberdeen, at our lot. We are 40 miles from Ft-Meade, 100 from Del, and 100 from Aberdeen...
We also can deliver cheaply and quickly within a 300 mile local area, but have delivered much farther..
We have a Winch for non-runners, so a Wrecker is not needed.
Kevin..301.922.2009 cell anytime..

Located south of Annapolis, 25 mins from the Woodroe Willsion Bridge/VA line.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks