• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Bend, Oregon

Bradyrw625

I've been visiting the site for years. There is so much great info on here. I was a 3521 in the Marines and worked on the 923's and HMMWV. I had a good time and learned a good amount before I moved onto another MOS. I sold my motorcycle recently and I'm definitely looking to get a M923. I loved working on them, figuring out a difficult troubleshoot, and just driving them. Hopefully in the next few months I'll be bringing one home to Bend, Oregon. The M923A1 is my favorite.

buggyman

Welcome and happy hunting for your new rig. I just moved from Bend this last summer and moved to Ontario; I have a 923A2 you can look over or call and I'll give you some info. Paul

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, and feel free to jump in and relate your experiences with the trucks. Like why do you like the M923A1 over the earlier or later versions?

m109a2

Welcome from Lake Charles la. Yes there`re is a lot of info here,But I think you can contribute as well,Like why do you like one truck more than the other.Al

Bradyrw625

Welcome and happy hunting for your new rig. I just moved from Bend this last summer and moved to Ontario; I have a 923A2 you can look over or call and I'll give you some info. Paul
That's a great offer! I have some family that lives out there. Now I just have to check the codes for keeping it in my driveway or infront of my house and how to deal with the DMV.

Bradyrw625

Welcome from Sandy.
My son just finished MCT-West and is heading east to 3521 school.
Check Portland Craigslist. Some 5 tons on there occasionally.
Mark
He should have a good time at Camp Johnson. I went threw there in 97 so I hope it's different. He will really get to know theses trucks when he hits the fleet. I was attached to a infantry unit so field repairs were a must.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks